I can offer a flexible assortment of insurance options to help you build the right plan for your company or organization.
Unpredictable events can upset a household’s financial balance. Group Insurance can offer a number of benefits to assist group members in dealing with such an event.
Benefits available under a group insurance plan may include:
- Insurance in case of death, accident or critical illness
- Disability insurance (including both long and short term disability insurance)
Insurance to cover medical or dental costs
- Accident and health insurance can cover costs associated with hospitalization, mediation, paramedics, vision care and emergencies outside your province of residence.
- Dental insurance covers a wide range of dental care and procedures (check-ups, fillings, crowns, prostheses, etc.).
- Travel assistance provides members of a group plan with medical, personal or financial assistance anywhere in the world, 24/7.
- Home care insurance provides members and their dependents with the support and services they need during home convalescence.
- Health insurance
- The members of your group plan and their dependents benefit from protection against the financial consequences of an illness, accident, extended absence from work, and death.
Warning: The above text is of general nature and is intended for explanatory purpose only. Each of the products described above has its own specific features. Moreover, only the product contracts contain the complete terms and conditions as well as restrictions and exclusions to which they are subject.